Registration now open!
Our Classic program competes in the MYL Classic League (AKA "Sunday League"), in which we play an 8-game season during early April through mid-June against other town programs in the Metro-West area.
The philosophy of the MYL Classic program is that all players participate equally (i.e. equal playing time) in all games on evenly balanced teams based on a player’s grade, age, skill, size, and experience playing a local game schedule in their region. There are no "A" and "B" or "stacked" teams, nor standings and playoffs at any level of the MYL Classic program.
All MYL coaches are trained and certified to be teachers of the game and role models focused on player development, teamwork, and learning the fundamentals—especially the "fun" part. MYL is an inclusive organization open to all towns and cities where, collectively, we strive always to provide a safe, enjoyable learning experience for all participants in an environment not swept up in the pressure-filled, win-at-all-cost mania too common in youth sports today.
Boys & Girls:
- Kindergarten Clinics - Sunday morning 1 hour -$70
- Grades 1 & 2 - EARLY BIRD $200 (LATE $240)
- Grades 3 & 4 - EARLY BIRD $240 (LATE $280)
- Grades 5 & 6 - EARLY BIRD $240 (LATE $280)
- Grades 7 & 8 - EARLY BIRD $240 (LATE $280)
AYL registration fees Include $40 MYL registration fee and uniforms.
- October through December: Registration for the upcoming Spring Season
- January 5th: Early Bird registration deadline
- March: Indoor pre-season practices typically begin
- April through June: Regular season:
- Week 1 - Sunday April 2
- Week 2 - Sunday April 16
- Week 3 - Sunday April 23
- Week 4 - Sunday April 30
- Week 5 - Sunday May 7
- Week 6 - Sunday May 14
- Week 7 - Sunday May 21
- Week 8 - Sunday June 4
- Late June: MYL Jamboree:
- 1st Weekend of Jamboree (Levels 5th/6th & 7th/8th) will be June 10 & June 11
- 2nd Weekend of Jamboree (Levels 1st/2nd & 3rd/4th) will be June 17 & June 18